Monday, January 26, 2009

More ants

So I get the train to the Gold Coast today. I'm listening to the new Rollo Tomassi album on my ipod and what do I notice as I am scrolling through the menu?

There are more fucking ants crawling out of the adapter hole on the bottom of the ipod. I spent a hole hour killing ants. One after the other. Crawling out of my ipod and onto my hands. Ant holocaust.

As much as I love living with Trad, Maria and Justin at the moment, I cannot wait to get away from the thousands of bastard ants in that house who are making my life hell.

I am worried that when I go through customs next week and all my shit goes through the X-ray machines, there is going to be an ant colony living in each of my electrical appliances.

Arrested for ant smuggling. I am the Shapelle Corby of insects.

No comments:

Post a Comment