Monday, February 23, 2009

For British Eyes Only....

Have been hanging in London for a few days - haven't really been using the camera much.
Hasn't been as cold here as it has in Amsterdam. Have caught up with a lot of people that used to love me. Stayed at my sister and her dude's place a couple of nights, stayed at Gareth and Nina's place on Saturday night, now I'm going to stay with Jaimie and Tim and their unborn son Vince for a couple of nights.

Still sniffing around for some work. Havn't had much luck thus far, but I was expecting that... So I'm just kind of hanging out and enjoying seeing old friends.

Currently sitting in the pub that Jaimie works in Camden. She is pregnant and due on the 3rd of June. I hadn't seen her for about a year so we have been hanging out and she has been serving me a lot of beers. There have been two customers in here over the past five hours. Good times.

Jaimie and I.

Chiswick Tube Station. Saturday afternoon.

Saturday night - Matt, Gareth and Lucy's birthday party. We ended up at The Nordic Bar which is just near Oxford Street and has a shit tonne of beers and drinks that are Scandinavian. Matt was my old boss at Atticus/Macbeth, Gareth is my homeboy who lived in Australia with Nina and I for a year, and Lucy is a good friend who used to work at Atticus/Macbeth as well and lived with Gareth and Jimmy whose couch I crashed for a couple of months. Three of the best Londoners you will ever meet.

Matt and Sabira.

Lucy made Gareth a cooking apron for his birthday.

Gareth and his cousin Nick. Nick was one of the first people I met when I came to London in 2005. Good dude. Loves cats.

Nina, Sari and Lucy.

Jaimie and Tim's cat - Dizzle. Used to be called Pandora until they found out if was a boy.

ps. If you didn't know - you can click on the photos to see the big versions of them.

1 comment:

  1. As if Pandora can't be mystical male name. Looks like you've added a few pounds thanks to those beers in the pub shot bro! ;)

    ReplyDelete