Thursday, April 30, 2009

Do you like Spaghetti-o's?

I have an ingrown hair on my chin at the moment and was trying to get the little prick out with a pair of tweezers. I couldn't get it, but I had a bit of a weird snot situation going on from the flight yesterday from Amsterdam to London... So I blew my nose with my hands and a bit of the end of a booger came out. I decided to grab onto it with the tweezers instead of my fingers. I pulled it, and it just kept coming. I was about two inches long by the time it exited my nostril completely. Like a piece of spaghetti; it wasn't liquidy, it was solid. I think I pulled part of my brain out, or part of my nose that was holding up my eye socket. For the rest of the night it felt like my face was about to cave in.

Gallows tour starts tomorrow. I'm really tired right now, but I can't wait for it to kick off. Yahtzee.

No comments:

Post a Comment