Sunday, April 5, 2009

Shit the bed

Friday - beers on the roof of the Epitaph office. The weather was super nice and the office manager was leaving, so we hung out there for a while. I left work early to go and see Rise And Fall play in Tilburg... Shit fell apart. Long story short (not like me is it...) I didn't end up going. Major bummer. Might go and see them play at the end of the month in Germany.

I got drunk last night and went to a bar called New Anita. There was a magazine launch party there and my friend Anders from work had his art featured in the magazine and on the cover. I got drunk. Amongst other things, I drank a pina colada. It was disgusting. Too milky. I went with Niels and a couple of his mates to a bar up the road from Gijs and Santina's place. It used to be a squat, but now it is kind of on the level. It was pretty fucking rad. You have to walk through a residential court yard to get to the entrance, then it is kind of like two warehouses joined together and a few other rooms. Got more drunk. They let children into bars and clubs over here. There were 16 year olds hanging around drinking. Weird. Sent drunk texts and walked home.

Find out about some possible tour work tomorrow. Not holding my breath though. Why did I never learn to play the guitar? I guess I could learn...

Yesterday I spoke to my Swedish friend Ylva. She stayed with us for just under a year when I was in year 12 and my sister was in Japan. An exchange if you will. An exchange of students. She was our Swedish exchange student. I might go hang with her this Summer in Norrkoping. I went there in Winter 2006 but she says Summer in the countryside where she grew up is great.

Fuck I want some bagels right now.

Here's a couple of nice photos I took years ago. These two ended up getting married. I think they're both pretty fucking cool (people). (The photos go alright as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment