Sunday, June 7, 2009

Nicey Nicey Zoo Zoo

Went to the London Zoo today with Ryan, Nicole and Jacob. The last time I went here was with Jaimie and Tim in Winter of 2005... It sucked then because it was raining and most of the animals were in their sheds, not outside...

Today was awesome though! Here are some photos.

Weeping Matt Ash


Gnarly vultures

DO NOT FEED OUR ANIMALS VERY SMALL APPLES

Jacob's head is the same size as this moth

Danny DeVito & Friends

4th from Left: Lady with painted face... Wowie.

And that's why I don't like cricket...



HYPNO TOAD

My sister would have lost her shit over these little guys

Dude wanted out

Hey Trad, I met Trina's mum

Ant Eater - letting it all hang out

Shut up and kiss me

Oh hey friend

Saddest gorillas on earth? Possibly.

Stevie... Put it on my chest

You Otter know better

Okapi - pretty fond of that tree branch...

Dude was sat down, I wasn't up on a viewing platform

Awesome

Owl Lunch

Schreepy!








2 comments:

  1. i went riding through that park that surrounds the zoo one drizzly grey day while in london and the only animal i saw from the outside was a giraffe. poor fucking grand african animal probably shivering with blue lips in shitty london weather.

    ps. coming home? who will make life easier for me when i move to amsterdam next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://globespotters.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/06/10/finding-authenticity-in-amsterdams-bruin-cafes/

    ReplyDelete