Tuesday, June 2, 2009

LDN

Finished touring with Gallows now so I'm hanging in London doing tourist things. Went to see Ghost Of A Thousand's album launch last night at Bloomsbury Bowling Lanes. Good show. Dudes rule and so does the album.

Went to the Tower Of London today with Ryan. Completely rad. Good little history lesson. Huge ravens waddling around, bigger than most cats.

Went to a restaurant called Crazy Homies for dinner. Awesome Mexican food.

I'm working Download Festival next week from Tuesday until next Monday - doing the tent like I used to when I worked for Atticus/Macbeth...should be a blast. Faith No More and ZZ Top are playing!

Then I come back to London and mum is here for two weeks... She goes home at the start of July, so I think I will go to Sweden for a couple of weeks and then back to Amsterdam and maybe for a quick trip to Italy or Greece before heading home to Brisbane at the start of August...

I'm watching The Godfather again. Fuuuuuuuuuck it is the best.

Ryan "I've never been in a London cab before" Sim

Ryan, London Bridge

Me, Rubbish Bin, London Bridge

Crazy Homies Mexican. Will eat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment