Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Balloons and Bruises and Beats

My housemate Jackson graduated a psych degree yesterday so I bought some balloons while I was at the shop buying a family size vege and tofu pie.

I wrote some shit on them and pegged them to our clothes horse.

Jackson is the smartest man alive. Though I did beat him at Scrabble yesterday with my best score ever... 346 to 220. I am the strongest man alive.



Other than that, on Sunday afternoon two car loads of us went up past Samford to some rock pools for a swim and a bit of a rock jump.

After getting blasted by Joel and Helmet for being a pussy, I finally jumped off the biggest motherfucker there... I'm not good at estimating heights etc, but it was gnarly. I got the leg wobbles it was so high.

So I jumped it and jumped it again and then again - shit was awesome.
Unfortunately on my third jump from the motherload, I kept my arms out to the sides making my body into a T shape...

Arms smashed into the water...
My ass smashed into the water...

Here is a photo of my arm. No photo of ass. It feels a lot worse than it looks and the light in this photo isn't the best...but that shit is purple and sore as fuck.
(Tattoo girl looks like she has copped a beating)



One last thing - I found this on a music blog yesterday - it is awesome. Joel thinks the name sounds "really gay", but I can assure you it is awesome. Download it right hurrrr...

Kid Cudi - A Kid Named Cudi


No comments:

Post a Comment