Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Countdown to oblivion

In 50 days I will be leaving Brisbane to live in Amsterdam for one year.
I thought I'd start this blog because no one really reads myspace bulletins or blogs, and there are too many assholes from my school that I don't like on facebook.

I will endeavor to keep this page updated with exciting/mundane news of my travels and my everyday life while I am raging through the next year.

So I guess i'll leave it at that for the moment.

50 days until departure. Maximum Brisbane party from now until then.

3 comments:

  1. just one year? i guess this is the kick in the ass i need, see you over there around jun-aug! if i don't flake on this it will mean i still haven't seen you in australia since last seeing you in london haha fucked up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best party picture you could find? If you're into that kind of thing, I guess....

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's got a point, needs more of a meltdown party moment

    ReplyDelete