Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Nottingham Knock City

Gallows, Everytime I Die and Hexes played last night in Nottingham. Frank kicked a monitor off the stage and the monitor guy pushed him off the stage head first. That didn't end well for the monitor guy... Lags then knocked himself out with his own guitar.

After the show I was walking to the after party on my own from the bus when I got jumped by a group of three scumbags... One of the dudes walked straight up to me and took a swing which I blocked with my arm. He then walked behind me and the other two dudes squared off at me... I had noticed that they had four mates further up the road, which meant there were seven of them... I can't fight so I legged it past the two dudes into the club and grabbed half of Everytime I Die, most of Gallows and all their crew and went back outside... The seven dudes were three blocks away by now, and Nottingham is the knife and gun crime capital of the UK apparently, so Keith our TM decided to leave it at that and not start something silly in the middle of the street...

We'll see how my wrist feels by the end of the night, might get some X-rays...

After party was a rager though...

Lags DJing. Keith dancing to Fleetwood Mac.

James from Rolo Tomassi w/ friend.

Josh from Everytime I Die w/ friend.

Stu from Gallows w/ lady friend.

Keith from Everytime I Die w/ doppelganger/Seth Rogan.

Party guy

2 comments:

  1. What did I tell you about Nottingham! At least you didn't get a machete to the back of the head like old mate from East 17...glad you're ok...at least you can say you've experienced the real Nottingham now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like your having an awesome time nick. unfortunately i'm reading your blog while stuck inside on an amazing day working my shitty call centre job... in other words i'm insanely jealous. glad your face didn't get damaged, that would've been a shame. stay safe xo

    ReplyDelete