Friday, May 15, 2009

Stage dives ruin lives

Norwich show the other night. Lots of kids. Stage dived. Knocked a kid out and ripped my jeans. I don't really have much money, so two of the most expensive things I owned are now ruined/lost. Ipod and Nudies. Bummer. We're in Oxford now and had a day off yesterday. I watched a lot of Antiques Roadshow in the Travel Lodge, then we went out for dinner to a place called QUOD. I think you have to be an Oxford graduate to eat there...


My most expensive stage dive ever.

Keith saw my Kill The Music tshirt and got a bit excited. Next time he's in Brisbane he is going to pay Paul and Dan a visit. I hope you like the picture Paul/Dan, sorry I ruined it with my fat face.

This is what I sell every night. If you want something...

I just found out today that Gallows have another dude doing Warped Tour for the, so the merch company they go through have hooked me up some more work with a band called TESLA. Interesting.

Listen to them here: http://www.myspace.com/teslatheband
Read all about them here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_(band)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha holy shit dude, i went to the tesla wikipedia page and thought it was a piss take but the myspace confirmed it was truth! should be very "interesting" indeed...

    ReplyDelete