Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tour for sure.

We're in Portsmouth right now. My head is stinging from last night. I went for a walk along the pier with Bagel, Keith and Doug this morning. Doug flew in the other day from the US to film the new Everytime I Die DVD. I did something silly that is going to end up in it. Doug got me to film some things last night for him...I filmed some titties. Girls Gone Wild style. The girl's boyfriend was standing not too far away, yet she was happy to pop them out for the camera.

Last night we were in Bristol and Throats supported. They're brilliant. Really good live. Check them out if you like Deathwish style bands. Like I said, tonight we're in Portsmouth, we get dropped in London tomorrow to hang for a day. TV's Ryan Sim is in London at the moment so we're going to hang. I need to do my washing, and maybe sleep a bit. Here's some photos of the past few days.

Rolo Tomassi in Birmingham. So stoked I get to see them play almost every night of this tour.

Yesterday in Bristol was Eva from Rolo Tomassi's birthday. She turned 19.

Black Metal yawn.

The Night Marcher himself.

Russ Miller. The C Word.

Everytime I Die in Bristol.

Gallows in Bristol. Killed it. So good. New album is brilliant. Stage dived with my video camera, looks great but the file won't transfer to my laptop. Bummer.

The silly thing I did last night may have involved this statue...

No comments:

Post a Comment