Wednesday, May 20, 2009

London is the reason

Just had a day off in London. Last night was our last on the bus. Played Portsmouth. Got in another fight with some shitbags who were heckling Eva from Rolo Tomassi. Keith from ETID stole a cut out of Beth Ditto the other night in Nottingham, so we had some fun with that last night. Day off today so I hung with Ryan and did all my washing at Gareth and Nina's. Went out for dinner to Papa Gonnes. We always used to go there when Gareth and Lucy and Jimmy lived around the corner and I lived on their couch... Awesome restaurant... Hannah from Neighbours used to work there. Good for her.

London Forum tomorrow, then two days off, then drive to Ireland for two shows, then a week off, then mainland Europe.




Cross my Ts and dot my...lower case Js





No comments:

Post a Comment