Friday, May 29, 2009

I Heart London

Hung out in London today with Ryan and Nina. My friend Susie from Brisbane plays in a band called I Heart Hiroshima, and they are on tour at the moment around UK and Europe. They have a few days off in London, so they came and hung out with us and we showed them around a bit of the city.

We went to a delicious cafe called Lantana. Awesome food. Going there again tomorrow. We then went record shopping. Everyone spent way too much money. I bought some records... Songs: Ohia, Genghis Tron and Rocket From The Crypt.

Then we went to the British Museum, awesome Egyptian shit everywhere. Then we went to Green Park and St. James Park... Hung out, got some beers, Gareth came after he finished work, we saw some chavs getting arrested for being shit humans. Saw a CCTV camera attached to a tree. Gareth lost his mind. London is Orwellian mental...

Also - went and saw Polar Bear Club play last night in Camden. They were rad again. Defeater played as well and they were really good. Ruiner played but I didn't enjoy them as much as when I saw them in Brisbane. The Lock And Keys played as well, they were awesome. So glad I got to see them play over here. Maybe a Japanese new year with Liena and Niall.... We'll see!













No comments:

Post a Comment