Friday, March 27, 2009

3 photos of me & one not of me


Master Crumble is back in stock at LIDL. You never know how often it will be on the shelves, so Gijs and I bought six boxes of that delicious shit.


My mustache is growing. Slowly. I made this photo black and white because it is truly disgusting in colour.


I had to delete a heap of shit from my laptop because it is running out of space. I found a photo of me from January 3rd 2006. What a babe.


Screenshot w/ subtitles. New hobby.

Gijs and I went and saw Earth play last night at The Paradiso. They were brilliant. I definitely felt like a fucking hippie while they were playing. You could say I "lost" myself for the hour and a half that they played... You could say that, but it would sound totally gay. Let's just say they were fucking amazing.

After that we went home and watched Defiance - the Daniel Craig movie about WW2. This movie is complete horse shit. Do not waste your time. First Valkyrie, now this... I think I see a pattern emerging from Hollywood concerning WW2 movies with American actors attempting Eastern European accents.

2 comments: