Sunday, March 8, 2009

Party party party

Santina turned 24 yesterday so she had a little hoo haa. I got pretty leathered, took over the ipod and taught the Dutch all about Australian musicians like Daryl Braithewaite, John Farnham, INXS, Frenzal Rhomb, Toe To Toe, The Gifthorse and Amity. They liked all.

I didn't take many photos, in fact I only got a couple when everyone was here and then when there were only five of us left sat around at 3am... Too much drank.

I learned today that the Dutch say "Ik heb een kater geadopteerd" when they have a hang over. It literally translates to "I adopted a cat". I must be a fucking animal shelter or a demented old cat lady if that is the case.

Santina's mum gave her a Bon Jovi picture book.

Apple cake!

High five!

Sander and his lady were the last to leave. Pretty sure he would have fallen off his bike on the way home. Dude was shit faced.

Gijs!

No comments:

Post a Comment